Desire dark and silky hair? Just like our skin, we would also need to take good care of our hair! Hair care is essential to everyone in terms of (a) appearance, which can affect our self-esteem and (b) hygiene levels, which indicate how healthy our scalp is.
With certain hair care treatments, your hair will be able to shine naturally with a healthy glow while reducing the chances of premature hair loss and greying.
What sort of treatments you may ask?
For greying hair
Noticing the first signs of grey hair? Greying of the hair follicles can occur as early as our 30s and it can be due to several reasons:
- Genetic causes and vitamin deficiencies like Vitamin B-6 and B-12, biotin, vitamin D, or vitamin E that contribute to premature greying
- Environmental factors, such as stress and smoking
- Aging: Over time, there will be a decrease in pigment cells called melanin, which determines our hair’s natural colour. Without these cells, newer strands of hair that grow out become lighter in colour, varying from shades of grey, silver and eventually white.
While there are alternatives in dying your hair, many of these products contain harmful chemicals like hydrogen peroxide that decreases melanin. In addition, excessive use in bleaching the hair can cause the hair to turn white.
Instead, check out White Hair Labo program! With its ability to stimulate the production of your hair pigment, it is able to stop and reverse the greying process, regaining your natural hair colour. Plus, this treatment does not include any use of colouring substances. For the most optimal results, this program consists of home hair care treatments to complement the in-clinic treatment.
For balding issues
While hair loss is a common occurrence, it can start to get worrying when you start to realise that your hair is thinning or shedding faster than usual. This is due to the following reasons:
- Family history, which is a hereditary condition known as androgenic alopecia. It typically happens at a gradual pace with predictable patterns – a receding hairline and bald spots for men while thinning of hair along the crown of the scalp for women
- Hormonal changes ranging from pregnancy, childbirth, menopause and thyroid problems, which can either lead to temporary or permanent hair loss
- Natural process of aging, which causes the production of hair follicles to slow down
While these reasons can seem to be out of our control, there are actually treatments that can curb hair loss.
Meet Revage 670 treatment that stimulates the dormant hair follicles through the use of FDA-approved low-level laser technology. With this treatment, it enables the hair to become active in the growth phase, leading to the reduction in hair shedding. Alternatively, check out Revitascalp treatment that keeps your hair in check by increasing your hair density while providing essential nutrients to support healthy hair growth.