Can’t wait to start travelling all over again? Although the anticipation of ticking off your travel bucket list is killing you, let’s not forget about taking care of your appearance first. After all, don’t we all want to look glamorous for the gram that is meant to be kept as memories?
To ensure your skin is be in tip-top condition for the trip, here are two key tips to keep in mind before your travels:
- Be sure to stock up on some essential beauty products to protect your skin from environmental stressors such as the humidity or cold weather
- To create that effortless glow to your complexion, try out some go-to beauty treatments
What beauty treatments you may ask?
1. For that fresh summer look – Forever Young BBL
As the name suggests, this treatment aims to keep your skin looking forever young by stimulating the skin with its short blasts of high-intensity light! As a result, it forms collagen that increases skin elasticity, restoring the skin’s natural and youthful glow. In addition, this treatment reduces fine lines and shrinks pore size and acne scars.
2. Keeping your skin supple for winter – Youth Preserve
Known to be a skin remodeling therapy, this anti-aging treatment uses hyaluronic acid (HA) in its purest form to improve skin laxity and volume. Consisting of 4 different types of collagen and elastin, it stands out from typical dermal fillers as it can effectively hydrate the skin, boost skin complexion and provide skin tightening and lifting effects.
3. Volumise the eye area for a refreshed appearance – Revitalift Eye
Time to restore some life to your eyes with these undereye fillers! Formulated with hyaluronic acid, this FDA-approved treatment helps to plump the sunken areas around the eye. This, in turn, improves the appearance of dark undereye circles and hides unsightly eye bags.