Start your year on a good note! A new year calls upon creating new goals – not to mention we can always make improvements in our daily lives. While we would all like to believe beauty is forever, the fact is that we still need some ways to maintain our appearance.
Here are some simple goals to achieve in relation to our skin:
- Desire to have a flawless complexion
When it comes to our facial appearance, we always desire to have a clear complexion that is free of blemishes. One of the major causes of these unwanted marks comes from overexposure to the sun’s harmful UV rays.
Clear out these blemishes with Umbrella UV-Protection & Light-Diffusing Cream! Containing a mega-dose of SPF 70, this water-resistant matte base sunscreen is 100% chemical-free, making it suitable for sensitive skin.
Alternatively, facials are considered to be quick and effective as it deeply cleanses the skin while providing essential ingredients to your complexion.
Check out Monroe Hydrafacial that allows your skin to start afresh as it removes the dead skin cells for a more radiant and fairer complexion. With its patented Hydrafacial MD technology, this whitening facial ensures optimal absorption of skin-whitening ingredients such as Vitamin C and glutathione.
- Desire to have refreshed appearance
Don’t we all wish to look recharged after a good night’s rest? Fret not, with a simple night routine consisting of these essential skincare products, it will allow your skin to glow from within!
Here are some recommended skincare products to look out for:
- Skin Laundry II Replenish Rose Gold Cleanser: This ultra-brightening cleanser promises to keep your skin refreshed with its rose gold extracts and other skin-replenishing vitamins.
- Luminizing II Replenishing & Moisturizing Cream: Perfect for those with dry or sensitive skin, this non-comedogenic formula provides deep hydration while boosting the skin’s overall health.
- Vitamin C Elixir: This brightening serum ensures long-lasting glowing effects as it protects the skin from oxidation and reduces UV damage. Plus, with its ability to support cell turnover rate, it gives the skin a firming effect as well.